Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Today's the day!

All right! This is Silvia, telling you...
ES Blog is officially back in action!

I know it's been forever since we've posted here, but today is my 15th birthday, and it's also Earth Day. I feel like this is a good time to bring this website back.

So, what's going on?

Well, for starters, we're going to change the formatting on the blog a bit. Particularly old posts and my (now also quite old, though being rewritten) fanfiction will be shelved in an archive for less clutter.
These older posts were not the best writing, though they were for my and Shea's age at the time. Our newer posts will be much more informed, current, and hopefully overall better.

Shea is not exactly a part of ES Blog any more, as school was too much and she began to realize that our blog, well...I'll admit it has some issues. My mission is to fix this. If Shea wants to come back, that's great, and I will welcome her with open arms, but if not, I respect her decision.

I may recruit some other people to help out with collecting and spreading information, and anyone who wants to help is more than welcome. This is a current goal of ES Blog: To show fellow teens that we can and will make a difference!
We are a generation, one who has the ability to take care of the beautiful planet on which we live and breathe, and it will be so much easier if we just work together. I know we can make a difference. How many of you are already helping fight for a cause or two?
I promise, anything I ask of you is completely optional and I will never purposely interfere with schoolwork, your personal lives, or attempt to force you to do anything.

We are living on this planet, together. No matter what your religion, race, gender, or sexuality, we're in this together. And it's our job to protect it and teach people why we need to protect it. The Earth is unique. Why would we trash it? I stepped outside today and was greeted by a beautiful, life-filled day. And I want the next generation to see it too.

See ya, and thank you for your support.

- Silvia

No comments:

Post a Comment